No Products in the Cart
Online returning soon
Please contact email@example.com or (602) 456-9591.
We have partnered with DiLandri Family Foods for refrigerated home delivery, and we currently deliver to 53 area codes! At the top of this page is a box where you can enter your zip code to see if you are in our current delivery zone. If you are not in our delivery zone, you can still order for curbside pickup Saturday mornings. We will add in more zip codes each week, so check back frequently.
Curbside Pickup is on the east side of the market property: 5757 North Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85012. Pull into the curbside parking area between the hours of 8a-11a; follow the text/call directions on the curbside sign; stay in your car; we will bring your order out to you. The invoice will be tucked inside. There is no extra charge or tipping for this service.
1. The minimum purchase amount for any order is $30
2. There is no fee for curbside pickup
3. There is a delivery fee based on amount ordered:
Yes. The subtotal of all items at checkout must be at least $30 (excluding taxes) to process and pick up your order. Our minimum order amount is subject to change.
We accept all major credit & debit cards. Orders will be paid for in advance to ensure contactless curbside pickup & home delivery. We do accept EBT/SNAP cards as well, however those orders cannot be paid for in advance, and are not available for delivery at this time. EBT customers, please only select 'curbside pickup' and be sure to bring your EBT card for us to run onsite at the time of pickup.
Curbside Pickup orders must be picked up between the hours of 8a-11a Saturday morning. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds or alternative pickup dates. If you are unable to pick up, please contact a neighbor or family member to pick up on your behalf. We clean our areas and leave the property at 11a. Any order not picked up by 1p will be donated with no refund available.
The online store carries a limited selection of goods from the market that can easily be packaged for orders. More items will be available over time. In many cases, vendors are offering more products online than they have at market.
Yes, however, those orders cannot be paid for in advance, and are not available for delivery at this time. EBT customers, please follow this detailed plan:
1. Shop online using the 'EBT eligible' tagged items
2. Select 'curbside pickup' only
3. During checkout, EBT orders cannot be paid for in advance online because we have to use a special terminal to swipe the Quest card -- so there will not be a payment option. But (slightly confusing) note that you DO need to enter a billing address, and select "same as payment data" to proceed even though those aren't necessary (there was no other way we could get around that with this software)
4. When picking up curbside, be sure to bring your EBT card for us to run onsite at the time of pickup.
Occasionally, we may run out of a product and need to substitute it for something of simliar quality and value. If you are unhappy with the substitution or are missing something from your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The cutoff time is Wednesday 11:59pm to give our vendors adequate time to prepare your order.
Select Home Delivery and be sure to include a good text number for communication. On Friday we plan the delivery route and will text you the 2-hour time frame that you can expect your order to be delivered by the following day.