Have No Doubt in Our Kraut!
NO Vinegar- NO Pasteurization!
Did you know???? All fermented foods are pickled, not all PICKLED foods are fermented.
- According to science, some strains of beneficial bacteria are only found in fermented foods and
- One tablespoon of kraut per day provides a plethora of nutrient-rich probiotics
- Fermentation breaks down plant cell walls, unlocking nutrients and making foods easier for the body to digest
- Vinegar based pickles make veggies shelf-stable by killing the beneficial bacterias
- Fermented foods provide hundreds of strains of bacteria that feed the microbiome and boost the immune system