Celia Petersen brings her happy Tonopah homestead lifestyle to markets all over Phoenix. With an intolerance to cow dairy, she has been drinking goat’s milk her whole life and began selling her goat cheese at farmers markets 10 years ago. She has many years of culinary experience and has catered private events for over 20 years. Celia’s late husband had Celiacs Disease, which led her to begin her adventure in gluten free baking and is why her bakery is 100% free of gluten. After attending several sheeplife conferences brought home a lamb of her own thus began her own herd of sheep. She sheers her sheep, dyes the wool, spins the wool, then knits. She does the entire process by hand on the farm.
What you’ll find at Chile Acres Booth:
- Seasonal produce (including chiles, of course)
- Eggs by the dozen (chicken eggs and duck eggs)
- Goat’s milk soap with essential oils only (no harsh perfumes or chemicals)
- Goat cheese (diffrent flavors depening on what’s in season)
- Gluten free baked goods (muffins, breads, cookies and vegan options too!)
- Wool products from their sheep (including roving, yarn, hats, scarves and special requests)
They also have frequent events at their farm, it’s a great place to bring the kids.
Contact: Celia Petersen